Five Things I Love the Most
This world is brimming with numerous brilliant and lovely things. Man is trying to utilize the maximum assets of his intellect for finding out various sorts of inventions and discoveries and in this way endeavoring to make the things lovelier and worth enjoying. The way toward beautifying the common things is a continuous procedure.
Firstly, I have extraordinary love of Nature. I am bolstered from this artificial and transitory delight which we derive from the city life. I am thinking to settle in some village where i will have the option to appreciate Nature. I wish to make friendship with nature since nature can be genuine friend and genuine guide of man, who never deceives an individual who loves her. Wordsword, the extraordinary love of Nature, has likewise recognized this reality in his lyrics. I am particularly anxious to proceed to appreciate soak hills; greenery of the open valleys, cool wind and other regular items.
Furthermore, I am particularly interested to receive teaching as my profession in future. I am profoundly pained to find illiteracy in my country. For the effective functioning of Democracy, it is essential that we lessen illiteracy to the minimum degree possible. I have an incredible love for this profession. I need each youngster and lady must get education. There is a dire requirement for spreading the education to each snare and corner of the country
Thirdly, I want to understand books. Books are my favorite pastime. Books widen the entryways of information. They give us an insight into the zig-zoom methods for this world. Sometimes we can resolve numerous difficult issues with the assistance of Novel reading. We can chalk out numerous plans which can be exceptionally helpful in our day-today life.
Fourthly, I love my country. I can foreign anything only for the respect of my country. If someone were to request that I go to a foreign land and serve there, and get an attractive compensation. I will be the first unpolished youthful to decline this offer. It is on the grounds that I am particularly attached to the lifestyles, the nourishment, the sunshine, home, friends, guardians and different relations. I will not be doing justice to my Motherland.
The last yet not the least, I love my sweet home. It is rightly expressed "East or West home is the best." I live in a little house which doesn't contain all the cutting edge facilities, yet at the same time it is at the very least a paradise. I have been to my friend's homes I find ultra present day decorations. The houses contain dining rooms, sitting rooms, rooms and so forth. Further, rich and lavish nourishment is served. In spite of this, I don't like this kind of artificial life. That is the reason I have chosen the previously mentioned five things which are dearest to me and are the pith of my life and living.
No comments:
Post a Comment