Thursday, November 28, 2019

I) Read the accompanying passage carefully and answer the inquiries given at the end.

I) Read the accompanying passage carefully and answer the inquiries given at the end. 


One day a wolf felt hungry. He wandered to a great extent in search of nourishment however he couldn't discover anything to eat. At last he saw a herd of sheep grazing in a pasture. He wanted to eat one however they were guarded by a dog. The shepherd's child was also tending the herd vigilantly. The wolf got himself powerless. At last he hit upon a plan. He concealed himself in the skin of a sheep and safely went into the herd. The dog couldn't discover the wolf in camouflage. He slaughtered a sheep and ate it without being caught. Along these lines he ate up many sheep and their number began to fall each day. The shepherd was greatly stressed yet couldn't discover the cheat.

QUESTIONS

For what reason did the wolf wander about?

Did he discover anything to eat?

For what reason was the wolf vulnerable?

How could he get into the herd?

For what reason was the shepherd stressed?

Did he discover the criminal?

ANSWERS

The wolf was exceptionally eager so he wandered about in search of nourishment.

No, he didn't discover anything to eat for at some point.

The wolf was powerless because

(I) The herd of sheep was guarded by a dog.

(ii) The shepherd's child was also tending the group vigilantly.

He covered up in the skin of a sheep and safely went into the group unchecked.

The shepherd was stressed because

(I) The quantity of sheep began to fall each day.

(ii) He couldn't discover the cheat.

No, he didn't discover the cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses)  (I) A letter will be composed by him. Dynamic Voice:He will comp...