My Aim in Life
Each one has a point throughout everyday life except the individuals who don't have are dull spirits and they revile their life forever. As such we can say an individual without a point in life resembles a vehicle without a driver. People have various points throughout everyday life. Some try to get rich, some prefer to become specialist, engineers, business men, administrators in a major organization, investor, legal advisor, artist, craftsman, etc.
I want to lead an actual existence not quite the same as others. I don't pine for fro dislike to serve people as specialist or like who state that they need to turn into an instructor and spread light and information.
My aspiration in life may sound odd to you. I like to turn into a humorist. It's anything but a simple assignment to turn into a comic. Just a single individual out of million can turn into a decent comic. People in our country belonging to various class and age carry on with an exceptionally discouraged life. All have issues and they give me a miserable look. I can turn into a comic and make my people merry or bring some upbeat minutes in their pitiful life. I think I would have truly rendered extraordinary support of my country.
After Lehri, we have two such people like Moen Akhter and Omer Sharif in our country who made tragic people's life lively. I generally dream to turn into an incredible comic and petition God to assist me with fulfilling my objective throughout everyday life.
No comments:
Post a Comment