Wednesday, November 27, 2019

To Your Father Asking for Money To Buy New Uniform and Books

To Your Father Asking for Money To Buy New Uniform and Books 


Assessment Hall,

A-B-C Road,

Karachi.

fourth September, 2011

Dear Father,

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

Hope you will be fine. I am well too by the finesse of Almighty Allah.

I've composed this letter since I earnestly need an entirety of cash. As you realize that I've finished my S.S.C part I Exams and now I am in class X. I will need to may my affirmation expenses and furthermore purchase vital books and uniform. I will require around one thousand rupees. I hope you wouldn't fret sending me this measure of cash.

I hope you are getting a charge out of the best of wellbeing.

Your Loving Friend, 

X-Y-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses)  (I) A letter will be composed by him. Dynamic Voice:He will comp...