Sunday, December 1, 2019

Change the accompanying sentences into latent voice. (Past Perfect Tense)

Change the accompanying sentences into latent voice. (Past Perfect Tense) 


(I) They had picked up nothing.

Detached Voice:Nothing had been picked up by them.

(ii) The instructor had rebuffed the kid.

Detached Voice:The kid had been rebuffed by the educator.

(iii) He had guided me to do it.

Aloof Voice: I had been advised by him to do it.

(iv) I had never experienced such trouble?

Detached Voice: Such trouble had never been experienced by me.

(v) We had not seen him previously.

Detached Voice: He had not been seen by us previously.

(vi) They had not done their home assignment.

Aloof Voice: Their home assignment had not been finished by them.

(vii) He had not gone after the position.

Uninvolved Voice: The job had not been applied for by him.

(viii) Had she tackled the issue?

Uninvolved Voice: Had the issue been unraveled by her?

(ix) Why had she not readied the supper?

Uninvolved Voice: Why had the supper not been set up by her?

(x) Who had contradicted you?

Uninvolved Voice: By whom had you been restricted?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses)  (I) A letter will be composed by him. Dynamic Voice:He will comp...