Sunday, December 1, 2019

Change the accompanying sentences into uninvolved voice. (Present Continuous Tense)

Change the accompanying sentences into uninvolved voice. (Present Continuous Tense) 


(I) I am making the guide of Pakistan.

Uninvolved Voice:The guide of Pakistan is being made by me.

(ii) I am sitting tight for him.

Aloof Voice:He is being hung tight for by me.

(iii) I am searching for my watch.

Inactive Voice: My watch is being searched for by me.

(iv) We are printing another book.

Inactive Voice: another book is being printed by us.

(v) He is manhandling me in vain.

Inactive Voice: I am being mishandled by him to no end.

(vi) They are purchasing this house.

Inactive Voice: This house is being purchased by them.

(vii) They are purchasing new garments.

Inactive Voice: New garments are being purchased by them.

(viii) The kid is climbing the divider.

Inactive Voice: The divider is being move by the kid.

(ix) The bricklayer is building the divider.

Aloof Voice: The divider is being worked by the artisan.

(x) The milkman is draining the dairy animals.

Aloof Voice: The dairy animals is being drained by the milkman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses)  (I) A letter will be composed by him. Dynamic Voice:He will comp...