Wednesday, November 27, 2019

To Headmistress of Your School Requesting Her to Grant a Concession in School Fee...........

To Headmistress of Your School Requesting Her to Grant a Concession in School Fee 


To,

The Headmistress,

ABC High School,

Saddar,

Karachi

SUBJECT: REQUEST FOR THE CONCESSION IN FEE.

Regarded Madam,

I am an understudy of your school concentrating in class IX. I am extremely quick to proceed with my examination however the budgetary state of my family is exceptionally poor and it is turning into a hinderance.

My father is a teacher and wins a next to no sum from his work. Increasingly over because of expansion it has gotten hard for my father to manage the cost of my instruction.

Madam, from the school record you will find that I have acquired phenomenal stamps in S.S.C section 1 and would like to go in grade A-1 in definite piece of same assessment.

In the light of the above conditions, I would demand you to concede me concession in my school charge.

Expressing gratitude toward You for your expectation in such manner.

Your Obedient Student, 

X-Y-Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses)  (I) A letter will be composed by him. Dynamic Voice:He will comp...