Wednesday, November 27, 2019

To the Headmistress Requesting Her to Grant Your Leave of Absence for Six Days for Attending Marriage Ceremony of Your Cousin. ..>>>>>>>>>

To the Headmistress Requesting Her to Grant Your Leave of Absence for Six Days for Attending Marriage Ceremony of Your Cousin. 


To,

The Headmistress,

ABC High School,

Hyderi,

Karachi

SUBJECT: REQUEST TO GRANT LEAVE TO ATTEND MARRIAGE CEREMONY.

Regarded Madam,

I am writing to educate you that marriage of my cousin will be solemnized on eleventh September 1998 at Hyderabad.

My folks and different family members are leaving for Hyderabad on sixth September, 1998 to go to the marriage.

In this way Madam, I would demand you to concede me time away from sixth September, 1998 till twelfth September, 1998 of the same month with the goal that I can join the glad festivals in customary style.

Expressing gratitude toward You for demonstration of consideration in such manner.

Your's Obediently, 

X-Y-Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses)  (I) A letter will be composed by him. Dynamic Voice:He will comp...