Wednesday, November 27, 2019

To Younger Brother, Advising Him to Take Part In Games

To Younger Brother, Advising Him to Take Part In Games 


Assessment Hall,

A-B-C Road,

Karachi.

fourth September, 2011

My Dear Brother,

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

Hope you are amidst great wellbeing and everybody at home is solidness a generous. I was tormented to get notification from your companion that you don't participate in games in your school. Goodness! dear sibling remember that all work and no play makes you a dull kid. For accomplishing great outcomes in your examinations you should likewise grew great body other than a splendid personality. Games will keep you fit and help you too in your examinations. So kindly partake in sports organized at your school.

I hope you will pursue my a word of wisdom and follow up on it.

Enable me to close my letter here with all the best to you.

Your tenderly, 

X-Y-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses)  (I) A letter will be composed by him. Dynamic Voice:He will comp...