Wednesday, November 27, 2019

To Your Father Asking Him To Send Some Money For Buying Books

To Your Father Asking Him To Send Some Money For Buying Books 


Assessment Hall,

A-B-C Road,

Karachi.

fourth September, 1998

My Dear Father,

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

Many thanks for your thoughtful letter which I got once in a while back. I was especially please to understand it. My outcome was announced multi week back. You will be happy to realize that I have turned out fruitful. I have stood third in my group. I am currently in class IX in which news books have been endorsed. These are exorbitant and I need to get them all. As classes will begin from the following month I would require some cash quickly for the acquisition of books.

Compassionate, in this way send Rs.1000/ - with cash request as quickly as time permits. So I may purchase these articles with out postponement.

All is Ok. If it's not too much trouble pass on my commendations to every one of the individuals from the family and love to Mummy.

With all the best.

Your Loving Daughter, 

X-Y-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses)  (I) A letter will be composed by him. Dynamic Voice:He will comp...