Wednesday, November 27, 2019

To Your Friend Telling Him Your Inability to Join Him On A Picnic

To Your Friend Telling Him Your Inability to Join Him On A Picnic 


Examination Hall,

A-B-C Road,

Karachi.

fourth September,2011

Dear Friend,

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

Expectation you are enjoying the best of wellbeing. I am also enjoining the life by the beauty of Almighty Allah.

A week ago you dropped me a letter in which you've invited me to join you on a picnic point. Really I am especially in the support of this invitation yet because of an appointment with my family physician I can't give my time to you. I do believe that we will make some cheerful memories yet as my wellbeing is not all that progressive that is the reason I am not in a state to join you on the picnic. Sorry for refusing and hurting your feelings.

I do trust that you will forgive me. Give my respects to your folks.

Your Loving Friend, 

X-Y-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses)  (I) A letter will be composed by him. Dynamic Voice:He will comp...