Wednesday, November 27, 2019

To Your Friend Inviting Her/Him On Your Birthday Party

To Your Friend Inviting Her/Him On Your Birthday Party 


Examination Hall,

Karachi.

fourth September, 2011

My Dear Friend,

I heard that you have come back from States as of late. How was your stay there. Your sister kept in touch with me a few letters and I immediately replied to her.

In any case let me get to the meaningful part of my letter. I am celebrating my fourteenth birthday on 28th of December. I have invited practically all friend whom you know well indeed. The setting of the gathering is my residence and time is 5 pm.

May I accept this open door to informally invite you to go to my birthday party on date and time mentioned as above.

We shall make some topping memories and it will be an extraordinary joy for me to feel your essence at the gathering.

I shall eagerly be looking forward to your attending my birthday party.

With great wishes and good karma to you.

Your's affectionately 

X-Y-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses)  (I) A letter will be composed by him. Dynamic Voice:He will comp...