To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You
Examination Hall,
Karachi.
fourth September, 2011
My Dear Friend,
For quite a while we did not compare with one another. I trust you are healthy and by the beauty of Almighty God I am additionally robust and generous here.
I am especially writing this letter to you for a particular reason. My folks have wanted to visit some historical places in Sindh. In middle of this month. I am product of the way that your school has shut down for summer vacations so what about visiting us in Karachi and accompanying me with my folks on all excursion. We will make some topping memories visiting places in Sindh and going out for shooting birds.
I trust you will like my suggestion and let me know about your program by return of mail.
Enable me to close my letter here with great wishes and good karma to you.
Your's affectionately
X-Y-Z
No comments:
Post a Comment