Wednesday, November 27, 2019

To Your Friend Requesting Him To Lend Camera To You

To Your Friend Requesting Him To Lend Camera To You 


Examination Hall,

Karachi.

fourth September, 2011

My Dear friend,

I trust you will be fine and by the finesse of Almighty God I am likewise healthy and spirit.

I am accompanying my folks to some sight seeing spots in Thatta, Hyderabad and Khairpur. I need a decent camera for taking photo while on visit.

I realize that you claim a Maya Camera. So would you be able to please loan me your camera for hardly any days.

I will take all things considered consideration of it while it will be in my care and will return you to its original condition.

I trust you will not turn down my solicitation when I will arrive in a day or two to gather it from you.

With respects a decent wishes to you.

Your Sincere Friend, 

X-Y-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses)  (I) A letter will be composed by him. Dynamic Voice:He will comp...