Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Uncle Thanking Him for the Birthday Present .............................

To Uncle Thanking Him for the Birthday Present 


Examination Hall,

Karachi.

fourth September, 2011

My Dear Uncle,

I received your message loaded with blessings and a bundle delivered to me by a mailman containing a beautiful Omega watch.

Your present reminds me of your profound affection that you have in your heart for me. I liked the watch you has sent for me. I truly required a watch this time. How nice of you that you have fulfilled my need. I will consider it a precious thing like a diamond. It will likewise make me reliable.

Uncle I missed you particularly in the glad occasion of my birthday. I have taken numerous photos and will send a portion of the prints to you.

My letter is getting long. Enable me to close my letter here.

With respects a decent wishes to you.

Your's affectionately 

X-Y-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses)  (I) A letter will be composed by him. Dynamic Voice:He will comp...