Sunday, December 1, 2019

Change the accompanying sentences into inactive voice. (Present Indefinite Tense)

Change the accompanying sentences into inactive voice. (Present Indefinite Tense) 


(I) You scrub down day by day.

Detached Voice:A shower is taken by you day by day.

(ii) Kurshid helps Naushaba.

Uninvolved Voice:Naushaba is helped by Kurshid.

(iii) The kid makes the image.

Uninvolved Voice: The image is made by the kid.

(iv) She cherishes her feline without a doubt.

Uninvolved Voice: Her feline is cherished by her without a doubt.

(v) We use milk for making cheddar.

Inactive: Milk is utilized by us for making cheddar.

(vi) She prefers apples.

Latent Voice: Apples are enjoyed by her.

(vii) The mother adores the youngsters.

Uninvolved Voice: The youngsters are cherished by the mother.

(viii) We don't care for boxing.

Inactive Voice: Boxing isn't care for by us.

(ix) Does she know me?

Inactive Voice: Am I known by her?

(x) Who bubbles eggs?

Inactive Voice: By whom are eggs bubbled?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses)  (I) A letter will be composed by him. Dynamic Voice:He will comp...