Sunday, December 1, 2019

Change the accompanying sentences into inactive voice. (Future Indefinite Tense)

Change the accompanying sentences into inactive voice. (Future Indefinite Tense) 


(I) He will compose a letter.

Latent Voice:A letter will be composed by him.

(ii) I will arrange the carriage.

Detached Voice:The carriage will be requested by me.

(iii) People will before long overlook it.

Uninvolved Voice: It will be before long overlooked by individuals.

(iv) He will complete the work in a fortnight.

Detached Voice: The work will be done in a fortnight by him.

(v) He will give you a container of chocolates.

Detached Voice: You will be given a container of chocolates by him.

(vi) My instructor will help me in my investigations.

Uninvolved Voice: I will be helped in my investigations by my mom.

(vii) She will support me.

Latent Voice: I will be helped by her.

(viii) We will not betray our nation.

Inactive Voice: Our nation won't be betrayed by us.

(ix) Will the official caution the peon?

Inactive Voice: Will the peon be cautioned by the official?

(x) Who will restrict you?

Inactive Voice: By whom will you be contradicted?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses

Change the accompanying sentences into dynamic voice. (Future Tenses)  (I) A letter will be composed by him. Dynamic Voice:He will comp...